Kip and Missy Fladland have a very busy and full schedule. They give private clinics, have a full load of client horses in full time training at home, in addition to personally attending a variety of horse shows and clinics. If you're interested in placing a horse in training or setting up a clinic with Kip or Missy please contact them via e-mail or phone 712.778.5295 for availability.
|2014 Clinic Dates|
|Winterset, IA||GW-H1||Middle River Ranch||515-205-2249|
|January 26||Elkhorn, NE||GW-H1||Jessica Cordes||720-708-8043 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
January 31-February 2
|Las Vegas, NV||A Legacy of Legends||alegacyoflegends.com|
|February 9||Elkhorn, NE||GW-H1||Jessica Cordes||720-708-8043 / email@example.com|
|February 15||Winterset, IA||GW-H1||Middle River Ranch||515-205-2249|
|March 1||Elkhorn, NE||GW-H1||Jessica Cordes||720-708-8043 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|March 15||Winterset, IA||GW-H1||Middle River Ranch||515-205-2249|
|April 11-13||Omaha, NE||Demo||International Omaha||worldclasshorseshows.com|
|April 26||Winterset, IA||GW-H1||Middle River Ranch||515-205-2249|
|May 2-4||Wisconsin Dells, WI||GW-H1||Wayne Baesemann||608-697-6387|
|June 6-8||Brentwood, NH||H1-H2||Starlit Hollow Farms||603-642-5418|
|June 14||Winterset, IA||GW-H1||Middle River Ranch||515-205-2249|
|June 20-22||Shakopee, MN||GW-H1||Jan Ryan||612-414-3118|
|July 18-20||Whitehall, MT||GW-H1||Chad Hoover||406-490-6864 / email@example.com|
|August 1-3||Pittsfield, Ill||H1-CW||Trent Hayden||217-653-3424|
|August 8-10||Caledonia, MN||H1-RR||Keith Baker||952-239-8502|
|August 16||Winterset, IA||GW-H1||Middle River Ranch||515-205-2249|
|September 13||Winterset, IA||GW-H1||Middle River Ranch||515-205-2249|
|October 11||Winterset, IA||GW-H1||Middle River Ranch||515-205-2249|
|October 24-26||Santa Ynez, CA||Brannaman Pro-Am Ranch Roping||brannaman.com|
|November 15||Winterset, IA||GW-H1||Middle River Ranch||515-205-2249|
- GW= Ground work: Focus on ground work including; teaching people how to be accurate with their horse while working with them on the ground to obtain the respect of their horse. This class takes this a step further with showing participants how the ground work directly relates to riding their horse.
- C = Colt Starting: For either genuine colts, not yet rode, or restarting problem horses with little experience.
- H1= Horsemanship 1: Focus on horsemanship including; holding a soft feel, transitions with and with out a soft feel, lower level lateral work, simple transitions.
- H2= Horsemanship 2: Focus on advanced horsemanship including; perfecting soft feel (in a snaffle, hackamore, or two rein), continuing lateral work, flying changes, along with cattle work including; cutting, and ranch roping.
- RR= Ranch Roping: Focus on the traditional Vaquero style of roping and horsemanship. This class includes roping and working with cattle as well as continuing to better ones horsemanship skills while working cattle.
- CW= Cow Working: Learn how to work cattle applying practical ranch scenarios; including cutting, sorting, and driving the cattle.